Monday, March 13, 2023

Compelling Read 

          This Book Matters!  

                          Poignant, uplifting story 

Hello quilting friends and readers,

Pardon my pride but I'm so excited about the reviews for my new novel AND I want you to know that the Kindle version is now available on Amazon.

If you happen to be a Kindle Unlimited member it's FREE! If not, you can get it delivered to any of your devices in seconds for just $5.99.

 If, like me, you prefer to hold a book in your hands, turn every page, underline, scribble in margins and write your name in the front, the paperback is for you. As always with Amazon, you get it in a day or two.

I'm excited about the reviews so far.. Here are a few:

                                                5.0 out of 5 starsA Compelling Read!

I couldn't put this book down! I was so immersed in the story and cared deeply about the characters, especially Clare. The historical details were spot on, and the journey of the main character was so well told. What a pleasure to read! I hope to see more stories from this author.  

.

 Hard to put down. Realistic. I recommend this thought- provoking page turner.


This is a novel of loss and redemption centered in a small northern Minnesota town. I loved the setting. I loved the 1940 details…the roast and pie after Sunday church, the Ben Franklin dime store, and chenille bedspreads.
The story begins with a real zinger and then the author leads you through the chapters with good pacing and a surprising level of tension. You’ll feel you have to turn one more page – read one more chapter. Some of you may need to have some tissues handy too.


If you read it, I'd love to hear from you. Post on Comments here and/or leave a review on Amazon. If you want to read more reviews or order the book Click Here

Thanks and keep quilting (and reading.) I am!

Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding your comments!